It is a ready-to-use, multi-purpose bacterial powder formulation designed as a cost-effective solution for a wide range of applications:
– In drain and grease trap maintenance products
– Treatment of municipal sewage networks and pumping stations
– Applications for sludge/sediment reduction
– General-purpose biological augmentation and treatment of effluents from food processing, agriculture, pulp and paper mills
– Treatment of agricultural slurry
– Waste treatment
– Regulating unpleasant odours for a wide range of applications, such as household care, pet care or treatment of waste containers (wells, bins, etc.).
– Treatment of portable toilets and septic tanks
– Other animal care, garden, household products.
One of the main advantages offered by this product is the current context of increasing environmental protection regulations on the treatment of organic waste faced by many industries. Compared to conventional chemical methods, biological augmentation or bioaugmentation (the use of bacteria to degrade waste naturally) is considered a safe, effective and environmentally responsible alternative treatment method.
– Concentrated powders allow dosing of very small quantities in applications
– Concentrated products reduce transport and storage costs
– A very long shelf life.
Brown powder, packaging in 1L drum and 10 g sachets.
Active substance Content
Mixture of Bacillus strains as spores 1.00E+9 cfu/g
How to use the product depends on the intended purpose. For proper dosing, depending on the situation you are facing, please contact an ECOTECH representative.
A general dosing example for a septic tank (with the recommendation to empty and clean the tank as well as possible before the first dosing):
Initial treatment: 200 g/m3.
Maintenance treatment: 20 – 50 g/week every 2-3 weeks.
– pH range: 5.0 – 9.5
– Temperature range: 5 – 50°C.